Automatic Eight Head Liquid Vial Filling With Rubber Stoppering Machine
SBLFRS Automatic Eight Head vial filling with Rubber Stoppering Machine is a compact model used for filling and rubber Stoppering of Inject able liquid into vials.
The incoming dry vial (sterilized) are fed through the Unscramble and suitably guided on the moving delrin slat conveyor belt at the required speed of the correct placement below filling unit.
The filling unit consists of Filling Head, Syringes & Nozzles which are used for liquid filling. The syringes are made of S.S. 316 construction and both, glass as well as S.S. syringes can be used. A Star Wheel is provided which holds the vial during filling operation. A sensor is provided for ’’No Vial, No Filling’’ operation. Syringes are mounted on eccentric block and driving through bottom main gear box. Volume can be either increased or decreased by increasing or decreasing stroke length of piston as per filling size. Syringes is having non return valve for sucking and delivering situation to avoid volume variation. Liquid will reach to filling nozzles through silicon transparent pipe. Nozzle will be having Up and Down movement with help of cam mechanism and it will come down when vial will be hold by star wheel for filling operation and starts filling when it starts to move up and after completion of filling operation, star wheel delivers four/six vials together on conveyor for rubber Stoppering operation.
Stoppering unit consist of Star wheel, Vibrator unit and Bowl. The sterilized/autoclaved rubber stoppers stored in the vibrator bowl moves vertically to the rubber stopper chute. The vial is hold firmly by star wheel, which will be in continuous rotary motion and vial which is coming from filling unit get in to star wheel and move in rotary direction along with star wheel, during movement it will pick up the rubber stopper from the exit end of the chute and rubber stopper will be pressed by fix pressing roller, which is spring loaded. Then vial further move on conveyor and collected on out feed star wheel for next sealing operation.
Shree Bhagwati Group is leading manufacturer & Export of pharmaceuticals Sterile Injectable vial filling machine production line is mainly used for Vial washing, sterilizing, filling, stoppering and capping for injection vials ranging from 1-30ml in pharmaceutical industries under aseptic conditions. The Aseptic vial washing filling stoppering capping, labeling and packing line consists of ultrasonic washing machine, hot air circulation drying sterilization tunnel, Servo vial filling stoppering machine, and capping machine, each machine can be used in combination or in single line.
Pharmaceutical Sterile injectable projects can be done according to international standard like EU cGMP, USA FDA, WHO GMP, UK MHRA, Australian TGA, etc
- All parts and assemblies coming in contact with liquid and rubber stopper are made of S.S.316 and easily removable for mandatory Autoclaving/Sterilization.
- “NO VIAL, NO FILL” System eliminates wastage of costly liquids.
- All assemblies under top plate are positioned as for easy cleaning or maintenance.
- All driving is through High quality imported Gear motor for better machine performance without vibration or leakage of oil of area floor from gear box.
- Machine speed can be adjusted through A.C. Frequency drive, which is time saving and the machine speed, can be easily synchronized with Unscrambler, scrambler and conveyor.
- Machine is provided with delrin conveyor belt to avoid sticking of vial on conveyor.
- Special clutch devices are provided on star wheel for safety purpose.
- Vibratory bowl for rubber Stoppering unit support to run machine with total claimed speed of machine.
- Imported Gear Motor for Main drive, Unscrambler and scrambler and conveyor.
- A.C. Frequency drives for Main drive, Unscrambler, Scrambler and conveyor.
- Pre and Post gassing nozzles for Nitrogen or Carbon Dioxide flushing.
- “No Vial, No Filling” System.
- “No Stopper in Chute, Machine Stop System”.
- Acrylic Cabinet with Imported Aluminium Structure for Machine, Unscrambler and Scrambler.