Automatic Eight Head Vial PP / Flipp-Off Capping Machine
The feed container moving on conveyor belt are feed into an in-feed star wheel through In-feed worm, star wheel bringing the container below the sealing head in the subsequent indexing part, mean while the vial pickup a cap from the delivery chute of cap filling bowl, where the body and the neck of the container are positioned below the rotating head, where the sealing head is performing perfect operation of sealing.
- No container no cap arrangement.
- S.S. elegantly matt finished body.
- Single motor synchronizes conveyor, star wheel, platform turret.
- Adjustable height of conveyor belt, to align with other machine of the line.
- Sealing pressure can be varied to suit different gauges and size of caps.
- Specially designed hopper is provided to increase storage capacity of bowl.
- Low noise level, low power consumptions.
- Self-lubricating UHMW- PE guide profile for low friction wears surface, smooth and noiseless conveying.
- Drain tray around the machine platform.
- SS cladding or hard chrome platting of all exposed parts to ensure long life and resistance against corrosion.
- Synchronized A/C drives to synchronize, Conveyor, Star wheel and Platform turret capping bowl.
- Universal coupling for quick and easy setting of In-feed worm.
- Adjustable vial height gauge for easy and quick setting.
Note: Dimensions & Technical Details are subject to change as per customers’ requirement without any further notice.