Shree Bhagwati Pharma introduces highest grade pharmaceutical machines, designed as per GMP standard, incorporating latest concepts with A.C frequency drive for injectable liquids in sterile operation compact machine, elegant and functionally superior, that have found wide acceptance in the pharmaceutical, chemical and allied industries.
Shree Bhagwati Pharma’s compact Automatic Liquid Vial Filling and Stoppering Machine is in pleasing matte finished stainless steel. The basic unit consists of turntable, S.S. Stat conveyor belt, unique co. eccentric pre-gassing, filling and post-gassing S.S. 316 nozzles highly efficient and precision built S.S. 316 Syringes, non- toxic synthetic rubber tubings, easy reach compact panel and with no container, no stopper , no filling system.
The minimal distance between filling and stoppering units reduces the risk of contamination. The machines are designed for operation in a sterile area and for use under laminar flow protection. The un-scrambler itself has been redesigned to eliminate dead ends and difficult-to-clean spots.
Technical Specifications of Twin Head Liquid Filling with Rubber Stoppering Machine
|Model SBVFS 120|
|Output Per Hour|
|6000 Vials (Depending on the nature of liquid and its fill size or volume)|
|440 V 3 Phase 50 Hz 4 Wire System With Ac Frequency Drive|
|Input (container dia. And height)|
|24 mm TO 50 mm Ø / 75 mm Max.|
|13 / 20 mm Dry or Wet|
|02 ml TO 50 ml (With Help Of Extra Change Parts)|
|+ 1% ON Single Dose|
|300 Kgs. Max.|
|800 - 850 mm|
- All exposed parts are of S.S. 304, matt finished to avoid any reflection for achieving the most concentration and efficiency of the operator.
- Co-Eccentric nozzles allows very quick and precise setting and making unit compact and manageable.
- Crafted S.S. holders, lapped glass as well as S.S. syringes and piston and precision built valve system for achieving very high accuracy in fill size and drip proof performance. Precise setting and accuracy can be easily adjusted on the machine itself.
- No vial- No stoppers - No filling system.
- Easy reach compact panel provides ease and operation.
- Minimum change over time, from one size of container or fill size to another.
- Each important individual part required for autoclaving/sterilization can be removed easily. There is no need to shift the whole machine every now and then.
- Machine height can be adjusted to match with other machines so as to synchronize with each other efficiently.
- Can run dry and wet rubber stoppers and supplied with liquid collecting tray.
- Suitable for Food and Beverages, Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetic applications and other allied companies / industries.