- The operating cycle of this machine is completely automatic and the use of continuous motion principle permits high speed and efficient packaging production
- The blister forming die is cooled by an integral water cooling unit and is maintained at a correct operating temperature
- The fully automatic tablet feeding unit with photo-level control and vibrator guarantees positive filling of blisters with minimum deposition if dust on the sealing surface
- Guide tracks between blister forming unit and sealing unit provides essential space for visual and/or electronic inspection of missing tablets
- Patented and attractive sealing pattern is crease proof and eliminates capillary formation of aluminum foil on sealing
- The speed of the machine is infinitely variable
- The temperature of the blister forming heaters and sealing roller are controlled by a variance and temperature controller respectively and can be regulated for optimum results during machine operation
- All format parts are easily accessible and change over are swiftly effected by simple mechanisms
- The machine is of wholly indigenous make. Services and spares are easily available
- SBPACK - 150 is mainly used to form, fill and seal pharmaceutical products like tablets, capsules, draggers etc. in blister pack
- In operation, PVC base film web is drawn off from a reel and fed into the blister-forming unit where blisters are continuously formed. The web is then led to the sealing unit over a guide track
- Over the guide track, the product is filled into the blisters by suitable automatic filling unit before the web enters the sealing unit
- Aluminum foil is drawn off from a separate reel and is fed to the sealing unit where it is sealed with the base web, thus enclosing the product hermetically
The filled and sealed web is then fed by an indexing mechanism into the pack punch unit where the packs are separated from the web. The web trim is sheared off to allow collection. The blister pack may either be collected in bins or may be conveyed over a belt for further handling. The machine could be linked to a cartooned.
Technical Data of Blister Packing Machine
|Tablets, Dragees, Snap fit Capsules, Soft Gelatin Capsules etc.
|Base Film, PVS opaque or transparent (thermo formable) and non-toxic
|PVC with PVDC coating
|PVC with PE / PVDC
|Aluminium (had) with heat-salable lacquer or PVDC coating
|SB Pack – 150
|PVC Base Film Width max.
|PVC Film Thickness max.
|0.2 - 0.3 mm
|PVC Reel Dia. max.
|Aluminium Foil Width max.
|Aluminium Foil Thickness max.
|0.02 - 0.03 mm
|Aluminium Foil Roll Dia. max.
|Total Forming Area
|120 x 25 mm
|120 x 100 mm
|1500 tabs / min
|1800 (L) x 500 (D)
|1500 (H) mm
|1 HP. 1 AMP (16 heater 8 forming and 8 sealing roller)= 16 amp. 3 phase.
|5 KW approx.
Recommended Spares and change over parts.Blister Forming Roller , Sealing Roller, Guide Track, Channel, Cutting Dye, Cutting Gear And Batch Printing Gear.
Note: Dimensions & Technical Details are subject to change as per customers’ requirement without any further notice.