The Bhagwati Rotary Bottle washing Machine is compact and highly efficient machine with elegant look. This multi functional multi featured machine meets the GMP requirements of washing for glass and plastic bottles. The machine operates on the Rotary principle with “GENEVA” mechanism and requires manual loading and unloading of bottles.
TThe bottles are manual loaded and unload on rotating platform and are cleaned in series of operations. The bottles are hold in bottle holders that are specially designed to accommodate bottles with varying neck diameter and bottle diameter. The bottles are placed in an inverted position in these cup shaped holders. Spraying showers does the external cleaning of the bottles. Solenoid valves are provided to enable the regulation of wash timings and sequence of various washing media to suit specific requirement.
- The entire machine mace strictly as per GMP standards.
- Machine suitable for 2 ml to 30ml vials wash.
- All parts coming in contact with water are made of SS316 materials.
- On-line inspection.
- Mechanical vial loading platform.
- Provided with 2 Nos. S.S. Tanks and 2 Nos. Centrifugal umps.
- Multiple water and air wash ensures optimum cleaning.
Technical Specification of Rotary Bottle Washing Machine
|First Wash : 300 Ltrs / Hour Approx at 15 PSI.(Detergent Water).|
Second Wash : Minimum Consumption as such, water loss during recirculation shall be compensated.(Steam/Hot Water).
Third Wash : 600 Ltrs/Hour Approx at 15 PSI.( D.M. or DL. Water).
Fourth Wash : 15 PSI (Air).
Out Side Wash : 800 Ltrs/Hour Approx at 15 PSI (Ordinary Water).
|0.5HP / 440 Volts / 3Phase / 50 Hz (Four wire) For Main Machine.|
1 HP /440 Volts / 3Phase / 50 Hz (Four wire) For Water Pump.
|3 KW. (For Hot Water)|
|Ø 25 mm to Ø 100 mm, Maximum Height 280 mm|
|Container’s Neck Size|
|Ø 20 mm to Ø 38 mm, Maximum Height 280 mm(With the help of required change parts)|
|1550 mm (L) X 1700 mm (W) X 1300 mm (H) Approx|
- Geneva Mechanism.
- 70 Ltrs capacity water tank (Two Nos.)
- Totally fabricated from SS Materials, including the basic frame.
- Bottle Guide System.Out Side Wash system.
- S.S. Elegantly Matt Finish Body.
- Solenoids valve to avoid leakage.
|3 Phase + Neutral + Earthing|
|Air Pressure : Minimum|
|5 Kg/cm2 QtY : 5 C.F.M|
Note: Dimensions & Technical Details are subject to change as per customers’ requirement without any further notice.