Tray Dryer, Vacuum Tray Dryer
We offer various types of tray dryers including Tray Dryer with Steam systems, Tray Dryer with Electrical Hot Air Heater base, Tray Drier suitable for Chemicals, Dye stuff, Pharmaceutical, Food Products, Colours with Mild Steel, Stainless Steel Tray Dryer is used for the best drying results in conventional process. Tray dryer with Hot air and Steam base supply with double walled cabinet with Single or Two doors as per customer demand. Hot Air Dryers two walls is filled with high density fibre glass wool insulation material to avoid heat transfer. Tray dryer Doors are provided with gaskets. Stainless steel trays are placed on the movable trolleys. Tray Dryer with Operating control panel board, process timer, Digital temperature controller cum indicator etc. Tray Dryer model available with different ranging from 6, 12, 24, 48, 96, 192 trays.
Our models are most suitable for Pharmaceutical Tray Dryer, Tray Dryer for foods, Chemical Tray Dryer, Hot Air Tray Dryers, Steam Air Tray Dryer, Tray Dryer with Trolley, Tray Dryer for Ayurveda products, cosmetic products Tray Dryers, Tray Drier, Hot Air Tray Dryers are used to remove liquids or moisture from bulk solids, granules, powders, parts, continuous sheets or other liquids or powder, granules etc. Tray Dryers can be broken up into two main types: direct and indirect. Hot Air Direct dryers convectively heat a product through direct contact with heated air, gas or a combusted gas steam etc. product. Tray dryer Indirect dryers conductively heat a product through contact with a heated wall.
Note:Dimensions & Technical Details are subject to change as per customers’ requirement without any further notice.
Technical Specifications of Tray Dryer, Vacuum Tray Dryer
|Loading capacity||12 Trays||24 Trays||48 Trays||96 Trays||192 trays|
|External Dimensionin mm||W D H 1370 X 530 X 940||W D H 1370 X 940 X 940||W D H 1980 X1020 X1880||W D H3320X1900X1880||W D H3320 X 1900 X 1880|
|Internal DimensionIn mm||840 X 430 X 840||840 X 860 X 840||1020 X930 X1830||1960 X930 X1830||1960 X930 X1830|
|No of Doors||One||One||One||Two||Two|
|No of Blowers||One||Two||One||Two||Four|
|No of motors / H.P.3 Phase 415 Volts.||1 / 0.5 H.P.3 phase 415 volts.||1 / 0.5 H.P.3 phase 415 volts||1 / 1 H.P.3 phase 415 volts||2 / 1 H.P.3 phase 415 volts||Four / 1 H.P.each3 phase 415 volts|
|ElectricalHeating Load for100°C / 200°C / 300°C||3kw / 6kw / 9kw||6kw / 9kw / 12kw||9kw / 15kw / 18kw||15kw / 21kw / 27kw||36kw / 42kw / 48kw|
|Steam HeaterNo. of coils.||2||2||2||2||2|
|Steam Pressure||3.3 kg / cm2||3.3 kg / cm2||3.3 kg / cm2||3.3 kg / cm2||3.3 kg / cm2|
|Steam consumption||25 LBS / hr||45 LBS/hr||60 LBS / hr||80 LBS / hr||120 LBS / hr|
in mm100°C / 200°C / 300°C
|50 / 75 / 75||50 / 75 / 75||50/75/75||50 / 75 / 75||50 / 75 / 75|
|No of Trolleys||Rack System||Rack System||One||Two||Four|
|Tray Size||812 X 406 X 31||812 X 406 X 31||812 X 406 X 31||812 X 406 X 31||812 X 406 X 31|
|Trolley Dimension||Fixed Racks||Fixed Racks||840 X 960 X 1780||840 X 960 X 1780||840 X 960 X 1780|
- Construction: External : 2MM THK Internal : 2MM THKMOC: cGMP
- Surface Finish : External:Buffed to 150 grit matt finish Internal: Buffed to 220 grit mirror finish.
- Inlet & Outlet: All dryers have a 5 micron pre filter r at the inlet and a manually infinite adjustabledamper at the outlet.
- Door : Doors at provided at the front and / or rear side of the dryer. Door lips are lined with silicon ruuber gasket to preventany leakages. Suitable locking is provided for the doors.
- Air Circulation : Air circulation is done by specially designed recirculation blowers inside thedryer. The blower capacity , static & design depends on the size and model of dryer.
- Heating : Dryers are normally supplied with either steam / electric / thermic fluid / hot water heating system. Suitable heating coils / caloriefiers are provided in the dryers.
- Temperature Control : Temp control system is done by electronic digital temp controller fitted in the control panel. The temp control in the dryer is fully automatic.
- Trays : Trays are available in S.S. 304 / 316 q. All trays are fully die pressed and with cooved corners. Trays are buffed to mirror finish. Trays are also available in aluminium / Polypropelene / Frp / M.S. galvanized as per clients reqiuirements.
- Trolley : Trolley is provided in the dryers to accommodate trays in it. Trolley truck are used to load and unload the trays into the dryer.
- Control Panel : Automatic Control panel is fitted on the side of the dryer. If consists of Starters, contactors, safety relays, ckt breakers, indicating lamps, push buttons , timers, controllers etc.
Application of Vacuum tray Dryer / Oven – Vacuum Tray Dryer 12 24 48 96 or more tray
Vacuum Tray dryer oven box type designed is vacuum drying equipment that is widely used for low temperature drying in the negative pressure condition in the pharmaceutical, food, light, chemical and other industries. The parts touching with materials can be made from SS304, SS316L and other materials. The advantages are fast drying speed, little pollution and good product quality. The oven keep the work space vacuum and dry by vacuum pump, which helps reduce the boiling point and fasten drying speed.
Features of Vacuum tray Dryer / Oven with vacuum
Vacuum oven is specially designed for drying heat-sensitive, easily decomposed and oxidized material. Inert gas can be filled into oven, so stuff with some complicated composition can also be dried in a short time. Faster drying speed happens in lower temperature while heat is fully used. Sterilization treatment can be done before drying. And in the drying process, any impurity is prohibited. The dryer is static and vacuum, so that the formation of dry material will not be damaged. It can work in a high vacuum state of 20Pa. Heating methods: steam, hot water and heat conducting oil. The parts touching with materials can be made from SS304, SS316L or other materials. Its inside wall is treated with electrolytic mirror polishing or mechanical polishing while its outside wall uses SS304 full-welding structure, and its outside surface is treated with mirror polishing or matte polishing.
Compared with the general oven, there are some advantages in vacuum oven. It works under the negative pressure with less oxygen content, which can reduce or eliminate the oxidation reaction. Under the negative pressure, boiling point is reduced, and it avoids the damage of material’s quality. If solvent is toxic or valuable, the gas can be condensed and recycled.
Our 12 24 48 96 Tray Vacuum Tray Dryer manufacturing process in industries such as Food Products, Colors, Chemicals, Dye stuff, Pharmaceutical etc.