VTD - Vacuum Tray Dryers are used to heat and dry material under vacuum drying and drying materials due to high toxic contents, nature, heat sensitive. Vacuum Tray dryers use for API pharmaceutical, Herbal, chemical & foodstuff.
Vacuum Tray Dryer is a static type of dryer used in various industries under vacuum atmosphere to dry temperature sensitive materials as well as pharmaceutical and allied products. It gives complete drying and vaporization of moisture of the product. We at Bhagwati Pharma are manufacturer of Vacuum Tray Dryer. The vacuum tray dryers are been customized according to the clients specification and the available capacities ranges from 6 to 96 trays per batch.
They are suitable for various purposes that includes pharmaceutical, Herbal, chemical & foodstuff.
Vacuum Tray Dryer works on the principle of conduction considering the vacuum conditions. There are several shelves placed under which products are placed. Top shelves gives proper heating and helps to prevent dried powder from escaping into the solvent extraction system. Baffles are been placed between the shelves. It contains an inlet and outlet nozzle both are connected to its own header throughout its own nozzle
Advantages of the Vacuum tray dryers:
- Efficient heat sensitive
- Drying of Materials in Containers
- Lower Drying Temperature than Standard Dryers
- Faster Drying due to Large Surface Area
- Comparatively Dries Large Moisture than Normal Dryers
- Gives High Quality Dried Material
- Stainless steel construction (SS 316L/316/304)
- Removable Hollow Pad Type Heating Shelves
- Dedicated Circulating Systems & Fluid Heating
- Thermal efficiency Range - 60% to 80%
- Provision for Explosion Vent / Rupture Disc on body & Validation Port on Body
- Chamber provided with Vacuum break Valve
- Qualitative Interlocking for Doors to Chamber
- Uniform Heating Flow
- Branded Immersion Heaters
- Heavy duty MS / SS Door Fitted on Hinges
- For Large Models – Single & Double Doors
- Complete Automation w/ PLC controls (Optional)
Vacuum Tray dryers – VTD
|No. Of Trays|
|Capacity in Kg|
| Tray volume in Ltrs /Capacity in Kg|
|Tray size : L W H in mm|
|No. of Heating Shelfs|
|Shelf size in mm|
|Distance between shelves in mm|
|Trays on each self|
|H.W. Distribution Pipes|
|Door Gasket (Silicon)|
|No. of Door Bolts (Φ40)|
|Design Temperature : 1500C, TESTING : The vacuum dryer shelves are|
hydro-tested 5 Kg/Cm2 in Assembled condition. The vacuum chamber is tested for full vacuum.
Optionals Futures We Offer:
- Movable Heating Shelfs unit system fitted on Stainless steel S316 Trolley and external Trolley shall be SS304 .
- Condenser and Receiver in SS 316 instead of SS304.
- Vacuum chamber on Limpet coil
- Insulation on the vacuum chamber outer surface except door. The insulation is enclosed and covered with
removable SS 304 panels
- Skirting/Wall panel all along the body/vacuum chamber flange
- Steam heated Hot water system with tank (Insulated), Stainless Steel 304 Steam Radiator and Electrical heaters,
pump with FLP Motor and controls for Circulation.
Our vacuum dryer machine -VTP is specially characterized by its consequent pharma and API project design, Vacuum base tray drying machine It is best Suitable for drying of thermal sensitive materials easily resolved.
Vacuum Tray Dryer Machine -Vacuum Shelf Dryer TD – VTD – Vacuum Tray Dryer Is Best Suitable For Polymerized Or Deteriorated Under Higher Temperature For Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Foodstuff And Electronic Industries.
Installation of vacuum tray dryer machine and equipment
Many our model installed in Industry including vacuum tray dryer, industrial vacuum tray dryer, pharmaceutical vacuum tray dryer, vacuum tray dryer system, vacuum tray dryer machine, vacuum tray drying machine