Automatic Induction Sealing Machine.
Latest Induction Cap Sealing Technology, to create alternative, airtight, hermetic seals on the necks of containers. The process can produce significant cost savings in the Packaging Process. The seal is strong, flexible & yet easy to remove and provides protection against contamination. Induction heating allows heat sensitive products such as creams, petroleum products, Herbal shampoos etc. which would normally gets spoiled or catch fire on normal heat sealing to be sealed. The sealing takes place without any direct contact which allows full potential of the filling plant to be utilized.
Used in variable manufacturing industries, induction sealing machine is also known as cap sealing. The sealing process is followed up after the bottle or container is filled and capped. Aluminium foil layer is used for covering the bottle. Normally, induction liner is multi – layered where the top layer is paper pulp stick to cap with glue followed by wax layer used for bonding the aluminium foil pulp.
There are various further process takes place for packaging bottles, containers or jars. Technological advancement of the induction sealing machine allows easy process of applying foil sealing on the container without any closure. Induction sealing machine is suitable for metal bottles, jars and container.
Versatile induction sealer are available best suited for;
- Automatic bottle packing line
- Foil seal liner
- Induction seal liner
- Wads for food & beverages
Types of wads effectively used in several industries are:
- Induction Sealing Wads
- Holographic Induction Sealing Wads
- Pressure Sensitive Induction Sealing Wads
- Two Piece Induction Sealing Wads
- Single Piece Induction Sealing Wads
- E.P.E Wads and Liners
- Agrochemical/ Wads for Pesticides
- Tri Tab and Pull Tab Induction Sealing Wads
- Vented Induction Sealing Wads for HDPE/PET/PP/Glass or metal bottles, jars and containers.
These induction sealers used in industries
- Dairy prodcuts
- Chemical Industry
- Agricultural products
- Spices Industry
- Petro-Chemicals products
- Edible Oils
- Lubricating oil
- Cosmetics and personal care
- Food Products
Technical Details of Induction Cap Sealing Machine
|Capacity||Up to 40 Bottles / min||Up to 60 Bottles / min||Up to 80 Bottle / min|
|Neck Diameter||28 mm to 83 mm||10 mm to 63 mm||10 mm to 150 mm|
|Input Voltage||230 Volts, 5 Ampere, Single Phase|
|Type||Water Cooled / Air Cooled|
|Output Powder||1000 Watts||2000 Watts||3000 Watts|
Advantages of Induction Cap Sealing
- Tamper Proof: It is not possible, from production to the Consumer that the content of the product be manipulated without being clearly noticed.
- Product Freshness: The taste and aroma of the product remains intact due to the hermetic seal.
- Protection against Leakage: There is no spillage or loss of contents of the product.
- Sales Promotion: The foil on the inside can be used for advertising or promotional purposes.
- Maximum Filling Speeds: The sealing takes place without any direct contact which allows full potential of the filling plant to be utilized.
- Minimum Effort: The wad is put in the cap by the manufacturers. Thus the filling line requires only the Induction Cap Sealing equipment to be installed.
- Indirect Heating: Induction heating allows heat sensitive products such as creams, petroleum product, Herbal shampoos etc. to be sealed faster and safely than direct heating which would normally spoil or catch fire.
- The Wad basically consists of four layers:
- Cardboard or Foam Packing.
- Wax Layer.
- Aluminium Foil.
- Sealing Film.
- We see a pulp board packing material as the retaining wad, the wax dot pattern layer, the aluminium foil and the sealing film. The lines of force radiate through the foil and induce current flow in it. This increases the temperature of the foil. Due to this, the sealing film melts and adheres to the lip of the container. After the seal is broken, the board or foam packing is retained by the cap.