Automatic Single Head Auger Type Dry Syrup Powder Filling Machine SBAF – 60
The incoming dry bottle (sterilized and siliconised) are fed through the infeed Turn Table with suitably guided on the moving delrin flat conveyor belt at the required speed for feeding. Filling head is mounted on machine top plate. When bottle reaches to the filling station, it will be hold by the pneumatic bottle holder. Immediately it will be sensed by the bottle sensor as soon as it gets the signals from sensor magnetic clutch starts to rotate which is mounted on auger shaft. It will fill the desired amount of powder to the bottle through auger, where rotation time is previously saved in PLC control. After filling of bottle pneumatic piston goes back and release the bottle to move on conveyor. The main advantage of this machine is Pneumatic bottle holding system is directly connected with Auger rotation, so till bottle get filled with powder as per set value, pneumatic system will not going to release the bottle.
Technical Specification of Auger Type Dry Syrup Powder Filling Machine
|Model||SBAF - 60|
|Direction||Left To Right|
|Production Rate.||Up to 30 to 40 Bottles / Min|
|Fill Capacity||10 grms to 50 grms. (with different set of Auger and funnel) Fill range depending upon Bottle opening and bulk density of powder.|
|Accuracy||± 2% depending upon consistency and the Uniformity of bulk density of powder under controlled level of Humidity (i.e. 35%)|
|Electrical Supply||1.00 HP For Main Drive|
0.25 HP For Conveyor.
|Power Requirement||440 Volts, 3 Phase (4 wire System) 50 Hz.|
|Height of Conveyor||Adjustable from 850 to 900 MM|
|Diamensions||1524 mm (L) x 1105 mm (W) X 1800 mm (H)|
|Net Wight||400 KGS. (Approx.)|
|Gross Weight||600 KGS. (Approx.)|
|Bottle Diameter||25 mm To 70 mm MAX.|
|Height||55 mm To 110 mm.|
- Total Compact cGMP model.
- All parts and assemblies coming in contact with powder are made of S.S.316
- 'NO BOTTLE, NO FILL' System eliminates wastage of costly powder.
- Conveyor driving is through High quality imported Gear motor.
- Machine speed can be adjusted through A.C. Frequency drive, which is time saving.
- Machine is provided with delrin conveyor belt to avoid sticking of vial on conveyor.
- Pneumatic bottle holding system is connected with auger rotation, which eliminates chances of bottle transfer before completion of filling operation.
- Total PLC control for the machine.
- No change parts are required for change in bottle diameter from 30 to 120 ML.
- Imported Gear Motor for Conveyor drive.
- A.C. Frequency drive for Conveyor drive.
- 'No Bottle, No Filling' System.
- PLC control for machine.
- Pneumatic bottle holding system.